You may have insomnia if you find yourself…
- Tired but unable to fall asleep
- Constantly waking up at night
- Unable to get back to sleep
- Constantly looking at your alarm clock at night
- Worrying about not sleeping
- Not feeling rested
- Unable to sleep without sleep aids or a drink
- Having difficulty waking up in the morning
- Drowsy, tired, irritable, or clouded during the day
- Having difficulty concentrating during the day
You don’t have to continue suffering. I am certified in the treatment of sleep disorders. I can help.
Schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation.
Misconceptions about insomnia:
- It’s all in your head
- Alcohol will help
- Sleep aids or supplements are safe
- You can make up for lost sleep
- You can train yourself to need less sleep
- Sleep problems will get better with time
- You can lose the ability to sleep altogether
- Older people don’t need as much sleep
Learn more about insomnia and sleep disorders here.