You may if you find yourself…
- Constantly worrying about everything
- Having problems sleeping due to racing thoughts
- Feeling overwhelmed or stuck
- Constantly anticipating worst-case scenarios
- Experiencing flashbacks or intrusive thoughts
- Using alcohol or self-medicating to slow your mind
- Startling easily or having panic attacks
- Feeling anxious about social situations
- Having excessive muscle tension
- Unable to relax (being told to “relax” doesn’t help does it?)
Let’s work together to tailor an individualized approach to making life better.
Schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation.
Misconceptions about those suffering from anxiety:
- They probably wouldn’t feel this way if they were stronger
- The reason they feel this way is due to a bad childhood or poor upbringing
- They really ought to stay away from what is causing them to feel anxious
- It will resolve spontaneously
- Only people with past trauma feel this way
- Everyone who struggles with anxiety must have a problem with their brain
- Their only hope is medications
Many people who struggle with this condition may feel hopeless or judged due to these misconceptions. Learn more about anxiety and related disorders here.