Reprogram negative core beliefs, put an end to self-sabotage, clear your blocks to living a vibrant life.
Watch this great video by by Gary Craig, EFT Founder.
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a psychological acupressure technique that was developed in the mid-1990’s for the purpose of helping people to reduce or eliminate uncomfortable emotions. When emotional issues contribute to the experience of physical problems, EFT can sometimes lead to improvement in those problems as well. EFT is based on principles used in the practice of acupuncture, including stimulation of energy points on the body. EFT involves using the fingers to tap on these energy points, which are located on well-established energy pathways (acupuncture meridians) on the face, body and hands.
A field surrounds our body. The (electro-magnetic) energy flows, it moves all the time – following the meridian pathways.
In EFT we tap on the endpoints of each of the meridians.
Each EFT tapping point is the end-point of one or several meridians.
E.g. “top of head” touches several different meridians.
E.g. the “stomach meridian” begins under the EYE – goes via the stomach to the toes.
We can tap on the foot & toes, or the upper body.
A negative emotion, or pain – stops the energy flow of ONE meridian.
Negative emotion (or pain) = a BLOCKAGE in an energy meridian.
When we tap on the meridian, the blockage is removed, and the energy flows again – with the result that the negative emotions or pain disappears.
Since we don’t know which meridian to tap on – we have a routine to tap on all 12 meridians. This is the EFT tapping routine.
EFT – The Personal Peace Procedure
In essence, the Personal Peace Procedure involves making a list of every bothersome SPECIFIC EVENT in one’s life and systematically EFT’ing their impacts out of existence.
MOST OF OUR EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED (OR CONTRIBUTED TO) BY OUR UNRESOLVED SPECIFIC EVENTS, THE VAST MAJORITY OF WHICH CAN BE EASILY HANDLED BY EFT.
For many, this procedure will likely result in the complete cessation of lifelong issues that other methods have not touched. How’s that for peace in a paragraph? (Gary Craig)
- Make a list of every bothersome specific event you can remember. If you don’t find at least 50 you are either going at this half-heartedly or you have been living on some other planet. Many people will find hundreds.
- While making your list you may find that some minor events don’t seem to cause you any current discomfort. That’s OK. List them anyway. The mere fact that you remember them is a need for resolution.
- Give each specific event a title….as though it was a mini-movie. Examples: Dad hit me in the kitchen–I stole Suzie’s sandwich–I almost slipped and fell into the Grand Canyon–My third grade class ridiculed me when I gave that speech–Mom locked me in a closet for 2 days–Mrs. Adams told me I was stupid.
- When the list is complete, pick out the biggest redwoods in your negative forest and apply EFT to each of them until you either laugh about it or “can’t think about it any more.” Be sure to notice any aspects that may come up and consider them separate trees in your negative forest. Apply EFT to them accordingly. Be sure to keep after each event until it is resolved.
If you cannot get a 0-10 intensity level on a particular movie then assume you are repressing it and apply 10 full rounds of EFT on it from every angle you can think of. This gives you a high possibility for resolving it.
After the big redwoods have been removed, go to the next biggest trees.
- Do at least one movie (specific event) per day…preferably three…for 3 months. It only takes minutes per day. At this rate you will have resolved 90 to 270 specific events in 3 months. Then notice how your body feels better. Note, too, how your “threshold for getting upset” is much lower. Note how your relationships are better and how many of your therapy type issues just don’t seem to be there any more. Revisit some of those specific events and notice how those previously intense incidences have faded into nothingness. Note any improvements in your blood pressure, pulse and breathing ability.
I ask you to consciously notice these things because, unless you do, the quality healing you will have undergone will seem so subtle that you may not notice it. You may even dismiss it saying, “Oh well, it was never much of a problem anyway.” This happens repeatedly with EFT and thus I bring it to your awareness.
It is my hope that the Personal Peace Procedure becomes a worldwide routine. A few minutes per day will make a monumental difference in school performance, relationships, health and our quality of life.
Please CONTACT ME for a free consultation and take charge of your Health and Wellness in Mind, Body and Spirit.