I am affiliated with the Ohio Counselors Association (OCA) and Colorado Counselor’s Association (CCA)
Face to Face and Distance Counseling for clients in the state of Colorado and Ohio.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT),
- Mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment therapy (ACT)
- Grief and Loss
My Promise to what is possible for you:
- Live a happy and joyful life free from stress, worry, pain and sleepless nights
- Start to take interest in simple pleasures of life and be motivated to move to the next level
- Overcome difficulties and fears
- Be able to cope and manage pain and struggle
- Adopt new beliefs and changes to live the life of your dreams
- Live a purposeful life with a new vision
- Eat appropriate foods for your unique body type and adopt new lifestyle changes that will keep you in balance
- Practice mindfulness based techniques every day and lead a joyous life
- Manage your illness or condition so it does not interfere with your day to day living
- Soar with more energy, peace of mind and abundance in all aspects of your life.
- Discover your passion, purpose and skill so you can finally be creating abundance doing what you love.
- As a result you will live a long and happy life.
Please CONTACT ME for a consultation and take charge of your Health and Wellness in Mind, Body and Spirit.