In this day and age, it’s impossible not to have some level of toxicity in our bodies, and chances are you do too!
No matter who or where we are, there are millions of reasons why we might accumulate toxins – including stress, chemical exposure, and improper diet. According to Ayurveda, the ancient medicine of India, these toxins are the root cause of all disease.
In Ayurvedic philosophy there is a perspective on cleansing that goes well beyond the cleanse itself. It is about creating a life-practice that can sustain and nourish you so that you never need to be in any of these exhausting states of overwork, overwhelm, and overweight. Many cleanses are crash-course, sparkle-in-a-jiffy, magic-bullet approaches; but do they address the deeper imbalances of body, mind, and emotions for the long term?
An Ayurvedic cleanse is designed to instill the foundation of good health. It works in a subtle and deep way to prepare you for the upcoming season and beyond. Fasting has its place but a spring and fall cleanse is as much about nourishing the tissues and satisfying the mind as it is about releasing toxins (ama) from the body and also undigested thoughts from the mind.
As we move into spring or fall, it is the ideal time to embrace a sustainable way of health for your personal lifestyle, whether it is busy or spacious. By paying attention to your body as it transitions from season to season you have the power to set yourself up for a truly irresistible lifestyle. Detox benefits include:
- Increased energy, enhances self-reliance, strength and vitality
- Decreases bloating and promotes weight loss
- Improves memory, concentration and mental clarity
- Stronger immune system to ward off disease and increase longevity.
- Eliminates toxins and toxic conditions from your body
- Reverse the negative effects of stress on your body and mind thereby slowing the aging process
- Prevents disease process and corrects imbalance
- Provides deeply needed rest and relaxation
- Deepens self-awareness and spirituality
- Clears emotional stagnation and allows experience of inner joy
- Helps develop a self-disciplined daily routine that includes yoga, meditation and self-care
- Brings a sense of wellbeing
Most cleanses on the market today only purge your intestinal tract. The Ayurvedic Home Cleanse is unique because this process removes toxins from the deeper tissues and organs, brings them to the intestines, and then effectively eliminates them. This is the most comprehensive way to really cleanse.
Imagine not taking your car for an oil change at least once a year even if you don’t drive it that much. Think of the congestion, accumulation, rust, breaking down over time, etc. And then imagine if on top of that you drive it into the ground with long trips, stop-and-start driving, neglect, no car-washes, or very little TLC. Like your car, your body will take misuse for a while and operate on very little. However, signs of disease and discomfort will start to show up and this is very stressful. In Ayurveda we focus on transformation rather than feeling stuck in old habits and patterns. Make a commitment to your health and your life with new awareness and excitement. Get yourself a tuneup because you are worth it.
Please CONTACT ME for a free consultation and take charge of your Health and Wellness in Mind, Body and Spirit.